Established in 1991, Michael Crouch & Co is the oldest, independent Real Estate Agency in Bicester. We take great pride in personal service and we believe that Michael Crouch & Co. offer a unique combination of professional and honest advice which had earned us an enduring reputation within Bicester and the surrounding villages.
Why choose Michael Crouch & Co? We attract and retain long-standing, loyal staff, who through their time and experience with us, gain an exceptional wealth of knowledge and expertise within the property market.
Everyone at Michael Crouch & Co. works hard to exceed clientsí expectations and we can offer talented and ambitious individuals a future within our organisation.
Key skills required
A highly motivated, proactive, professional, friendly and approachable individual to effectively deal with all aspects of the lettings process. A team player with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm and sensible manner. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, a high level of discretion, trustworthy, outgoing, motivated, proficient IT skills, to include Microsoft Office and a good sense of humour goes a long way.
- Property management
- Build and maintain property portfolios
- Develop a strong relationship of trust with both Landlordís and Tenantís
- Maintenance of client database
- Property valuations, viewings and inspections
- Photographs, floorplans and creation of property particulars
- Proactive property marketing
- Website and rental list maintenance
- Creation of detailed and accurate inventories and lease agreements
- Effective management of external contractors and routine maintenance issues
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Career Progression
- Company benefits
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role then please contact, Natalie Stopforth. firstname.lastname@example.org
Own business insured car with full, clean licence essential